I think I'm going to take my parents there when they come out in a couple of weeks.
兩個星期后我會叫我爸媽過來
I was trying to get a little.
你才知道
- When? - The 28th.
什么時候?28號
- That's during the Bar exam. - I know. They're stopping here on their way to Tahiti.
那時有考試 我知道 之后我們一起去喝提尼酒
- Oh, Tahiti. - They're celebrating their 25th wedding anniversary,
哦,提尼酒
in the same villa they spent their honeymoon in.
同時會請上我們這些人
Oh that's so romantic. Guys today suck.
哦,真浪漫,我可真悲慘
Honey, where are you going to take me on our 25th wedding anniversary?
甜心,你要帶我去哪里 慶祝25周年的婚禮?
Italy. How about Rome? Would you take me to Roma?
意大利!羅馬怎么樣? 你帶我去羅馬嗎?
Tony Roma.
托尼羅馬餐館
Terri looked good tonight. Don't you think?
特麗今晚似乎不對勁 你沒看出嗎?
Yeah.
是的
- You okay? - I'm fine.
你沒事吧?
You seem kind of distant.
好象很冷漠的
- How's the job? - It's okay.
工作怎么樣?還好
- That's not very enthusiastic. - Why are you interested all of a sudden?
看起來你沒什么激情
Come on, I'm always interested.
拜托,你要有興趣
It's just a job, Drew. It's not like I'm going to work there forever?
只是工作而已,德魯 何況我不能永遠在那里呆下去
Well maybe we can start sending out your resumes again?
也許我們以后會 找到更好的工作
That's not what I'm talking about. I enjoy working there...
我不想談論這個 我在那里工作,可是…
- ...but there are other things I want to do. - Like what?
我只是想做另一些事情