Look Terri said it was the best she could find on such short notice.
我應該告訴特麗這事情 她遲早會知道的
Well it is a month to month.
哦,沒要緊的
Close your eyes.
你說得對
Go ahead.
隨你的便
Sounds like a waterfall at sunset.
這不像是不好的事
Or whales, humping.
或者是驚天動地的事情
What do you say we christen this place properly.
我們共創這個 美好家園你怎么說?
How about the kitchen counter?
這個我們以后再談好嗎?
- Cat got your tongue? - Well I hope not for your sake.
你希望很快完成嗎?
Not that I want to stop right now.
當然我不想罷休 但我想你肯定想知道…
But I'd thought you'd like to know how we wound up here at Chez Flamingo.
我們要怎樣打造火烈的愛情
We met while I was finishing lawschool, and she was graduating college.
我在法學院的時候認識了她 她那時剛大學畢業
Man, I remember that dress. Pink flowers...
我還清楚地記得她的穿著 粉紅色的花紋
I wish I was a bumblebee right now.
真希望馬上追上她
Okay, I'll talk to you Sunday. Say goodbye to mom for me.好的
我很期待星期日,替我想媽咪問好
The short guy is my roommate, Danny. Believe it or not, he's now a CEO.
這個矮子丹尼是我的室友 信不信他還是很有趣的