I figured out of all the signs posted on that bulletin board...
所有跡象表明…
...there had to be a reason why I covered up hers.
必須尋找其中的真正原因
Hey, maybe our signs were a sign?
也許我只是太在意了
I was sitting in my room... ...and I hear this voice whisper...
我坐在我房間…聽見這個詞“驚慌”
Picnic.
野炊
So then I'm thinking, well if I can't get her to come to dinner with me...
所以我在想如果她能請我吃飯
...then I'm just going to have to bring dinner to her.
然后我得帶給她飯菜
- I'm pretty sure we're not allowed to have food... - Oh I'm positive we're not allowed.
我很感謝你的飯菜
Well I hope you brought enough for everybody.
哦,希望不會讓大家驚訝
Let's start over.
我們開始吧,我是德魯
I'm Drew.
我是Drew
Julia.
我是朱莉婭
- And you? - My sister Terri works for this law firm in L.A.
你呢? 我姐姐特麗為一家公司打工…
She got me this job there while I study for the Bar.
她給我找到了一份工作
- When do you start? - 2 weeks after graduation.
什么時候開始的? 畢業后的兩個星期
How come in tennis, "love" means nothing.
我不明白愛怎么代表零?
Why are the first 2 points worth 15 and the third point is only worth 10?
為什么有的人愛戀卻如此浪漫?
I should get back.
我要回去了
Okay.
那好吧
So what do you say we do this again Thursday night?
今天晚上我們出去走走吧
- You are very persistent. - I just know what I want.
你是很堅持的人
7:30?
7:30?
- Pick you up at 7? - I really can't.
7點我來接你?恐怕不行
Look, you seem really nice.
聽著,你看起來像是好人
And I'm truly flattered.
我很感動,
Look, Julia. I'm not looking to complicate your life. I just hate to eat alone.
朱莉婭 我不是想讓你的生活變得復雜
- Nothing's going to come of it. - Okay.
沒什么別的意圖 好的