特別聲明
該節目由可可原創,臺詞講解為可可編輯編寫。
視頻出處
本期影視片花選自《丑女貝蒂》第四季第八集。
影視片花
中英對白
Mrs. Meade! You'll be landing at the Sioux Falls regional airport at 2:35.
米德太太 你將在2:35分抵達蘇族瀑布地區的機場
I'm sorry I didn't book it sooner,
我本來應該早點訂的
but those dopes at the international terminal kept telling me I was calling the wrong place.
可國際交通總站的那些家伙總說我打錯電話
Amanda, am I doing the right thing, chasing after my lost son?
阿曼達 我去找我拋棄的孩子 這合適嗎 萬一
I mean, what if he has a terrible life because I gave him up?
因為我的錯 他生活的一團糟怎么辦
What if he doesn't want to know me? What... what if he hates me?
或者他根本不想認識我 或者他恨我呢
Mrs. Meade, you're putting way too much pressure on my hand.
米德夫人 你實在是太用力 抓著我的手了
Oh. Look, you just have to show up and see him. And you'll know what to do next.
聽著 你應該去見見他再做決定
Thank you, Amanda. But not looking like that. Wh...
多謝 阿曼達 不過最好換換衣服
You're going to south Dakota.
你是去南達科塔 要協調下
You have to blend in. Less "money," and more "food stamp."
別這么富態 顯得窮一點
Come on. We're gonna give you a make-under.
來吧 給你換身行頭
I've got the silver fox on the move.
讓銀狐開始行動