Where is he?
他去哪里了
Your father went to campus for a little while.
你爸去學校了
He had some work to get done.
他有些事情要處理
Feeling any better?
感覺好點沒
No. Um, I thought it was all the stuff with my dad
沒呢 我以為是我爸的這些事
that was tying me up in knots.
讓我很不好受
Now I think I have the actual flu. Yay.
現在我覺得是真的得流感了
It's my powerhouse potion. All herbal.
這是我的特效藥劑 純草藥
I make a big pot at the first sign of anything.
一有生病的兆頭我就來一大壺
Trust me, it works wonders.
相信我 真的很有用
I don't think Byron knows we have those pages.
拜倫應該不知道我們有這幾頁紙
So if you want, I can take them--
如果你愿意 我可以把它們
No, don't worry. I hid them.
不 不用擔心 我把它們藏起來了
Is there any way this was some horrible accident?
這有沒有可能是個可怕的意外
Your father would never intentionally hurt that girl...
你爸永遠不會故意要傷害那女孩
Would he?
對嗎
Well, he'll be gone for a few days,
他要離開幾天
so that gives us time to figure it out.
所以我們有充足的時間來想
Meredith, he's my dad, and I obviously love him,
梅雷迪斯 他是我爸 我很愛他
but you don't think that we should keep this a secret, do you?
但我們不應該對此保密 對吧
We both love Byron.
我們都很愛拜倫
Whatever happens next, it's gonna be tough, Aria.
艾瑞亞 接下來發生的一切 都會很艱難
Get some sleep.
好好睡一覺