I promise today is the last time
我保證他們以后再也不用
that they'll have to shut the water off in the loft.
把閣樓上的水龍頭關掉了
I already told you, I don't really have a problem with it.
我告訴過你 我不介意的
You sure you can't come over later and...
你確定你一會兒不能來
check out the new tub?
看看新浴缸嗎
I hate that I can't see you tonight.
今晚不能見你真是太討厭了
But they're honoring my dad at this dinner,
但他們要在今天晚宴時表彰我爸爸
so of course I have to be there.
所以我必須出席
I understand.
我理解
We will celebrate tomorrow. Toby.
我們明天再慶祝吧 托比
You know that I could fix this, right?
你知道我可以縫好這個的
Three years ago I made an exact replica
三年前我仿做了一與件瑪麗皇后
of Mary Queen of scots' execution dress
被執行死刑時穿著的裙子一模一樣的服裝
for my Halloween costume,
來作為我的萬圣節服裝
and I didn't have a pattern.
而且我當時連樣品都沒有
Is there anything that you can't do?
還有什么事是你做不到的
Yes. Get out of this stupid dinner
有 我不能不去那場
that's keeping me from you on our anniversary.
阻止你我慶祝周年紀念日的愚蠢晚宴
Uh...I was just about to go in the other room and get dressed.
我剛準備去別的房間穿衣服
I thought I'd help you decide on what to wear to the dinner
我是來幫你想想今天晚宴穿什么衣服
that you're so obviously agog about.
你一定翹首以盼吧
Are you sure that dad'll be upset if I don't go?
你確定如果我不去的話爸爸會不高興嗎
Well, he has to sit through it,
他必須在那兒待到結束
So he wants his family to sit through it, too.
所以他希望自己的家人也一起到場
Misery loves company.
拉些墊底的
I'll-- I'll find my way out.
我...我自己出去就好