NARRATOR: The sound that awakened my son was something he'd heard only once before, many years ago, when he was quite young. But he recognized it instantly. It was the sound of family secret. Seven days after my funeral, life on Wisteria Lane finally returned to normal. Which, for some of my friends, was unfortunate.
那聲音吵醒了我的兒子,他聽到過一次,很多年以前當他很小的時候。但他很快記起了這聲音。這是家庭的秘密之音。在我的葬禮之后的第七天,Wisteria lane的生活逐漸正常,嗯,我的一些朋友……很不幸。
PARKER: Mommy, Mommy!
媽媽,媽媽!
LYNETTE: Now what.
什么?
PARKER: Daddy's home!
爸爸回家了!
TOM: Come on! Is everybody home?
家里有人么?
LYNETTE: Hey, yeah!
嗨!
SCAVO kids: Yeah, yeah!
耶!
TOM: Hey!
嗨!
LYNETTE: I wasn't expecting you for a week!
我已經快要不指望你了。
TOM: I have to go back to Frisco in the morning. When I got your call, you sounded a little frazzled.
我今早必須回frisco。我收到了你的口訊,你聽起來有點疲憊。
LYNETTE: Yeah! It's been a little rough!
是啊,有點亂。
TOM: Hmm, yeah, peaches.
嗨,耶,Peaches。
PARKER: Daddy, Daddy, did you buy us any presents??
爸爸,你帶了什么禮物么?
TOM: Oh god, presents. Oh, wait a minute, lemme see. Ooooh.
哦,天,禮物,等等,讓我看看。噢!
SCAVO kids: Yaaaaayyy!
耶!
TOM: But I'm not gonna give it to you, unless you promise me that you're gonna go outside right now and practice throwing for 20 minutes, okay? You promise?
我不會給你們的,除非你們答應我馬上去外面玩,然后練習20分鐘, 好么?怎么樣?
SCAVO kids: Yeay, yeah, yeah!!
耶!耶!耶!
TOM: Get out! Who's open! Go left!
誰開始,快出去!
SCAVO kids: Yeah yeah yeah!
耶!
TOM: Deeper, deeper, touchdown!
遠點,遠點!接著!
LYNETTE: Oh my god, oh my, oh!
哦,上帝,哦。
LYNETTE: Ooh, you gotta be kidding! I'm exhausted! I look terrible, I'm covered in peaches!
你開玩笑吧,我累死了。我看起來很臟亂。
TOM: Sorry baby, I gotta have you
沒關系,寶貝,我想要你。
LYNETTE: Well, is it ok if I just lie here?
我就這么躺著可以么?
TOM: Absolutely.
當然。
LYNETTE: I love you
我愛你。
TOM: I love you more.
我更愛你……寶貝。
LYNETTE: Oh wait, I gotta tell you, I was having trouble with swelling, so the doctor took me off the pill, so you're just gonna have to put on a condom.
哦,等等,忘了告訴你,我有點不適,所以醫(yī)生讓我別吃避孕藥了,你要帶套子。
TOM: Condom?
避孕套?
LYNETTE: Yeah.
是的。
TOM: What's the big deal? Let's risk it.
沒什么大不了的,我們賭賭看吧。
LYNETTE: Let's risk it?
賭賭看?
TOM: Yeah.
是的。
LYNETTE: Ooh!