特別聲明:
該節目由可可原創,講解為可可簽約編輯編寫。
視頻出處:
本期影視片花選自《丑女貝蒂》第四季第五集。
影視片花:
臺詞欣賞:
I'm glad you're here.
真高興你來了
Actually... there's something I've been meaning to ask you about Wilhelmina's party.
有些事我想問你關于威廉敏娜的派對
Really? And let... let me preface my question by saying you really don't have to say yes.
真的嗎 在我問出問題之前 我想說你真的無須同意的
In fact, I'd be perfectly fine if you said no, because I'm not really even sure it's a good idea.
即使你說不 我也沒意見 因為我不確定是不是個好主意
Matt, I'm sure it's a great idea.
馬特 我確定那是一個很好的主意
All right, then. would you be okay.Yes.
好吧 你樂意 可以
If I brought a date?
如果我帶一個人
Yes. of course. That's... great that y--why wouldn't it be okay for you to bring a date?
可以 當然沒問題 那很棒 為什么你要帶人去我會不樂意呢
That's great. cool, cool. Um...And I'm sure you'll probably be bringing someone, too.
那太好了 我想你也會帶一個人吧
Great. yep. yes, I'm bringing someone.
太好了 我會帶其他人去的
So... So...Now it won't be awkward for either one of us, uh, to see the other one with another person 'cause we'll both be there with other people. Yay.
那么 那么 現在我們看到對方帶別人去 也不會尷尬了 因為我們都會帶其他人去
Hey, look! there's, uh, Katie from sales.
看哪 那是銷售部的凱蒂
Yep, there she is.
沒錯 是她
Anyway, I'm glad you're so cool with the whole date thing.
我很高興你不介意我帶另一個人去
Oh, yeah. no, I'm cool with it.I'm more than cool with it. I'm freezing with it.
當然不介意 不僅僅不介意 我很高興的