My god, my god, my god! My god! My god!
您現在的位置: 首頁 > 影視英語 > 英劇學習 > 新福爾摩斯 > 正文

加載中..
我的天 我的天 我的老天爺啊
Did you see it?
你看見了嗎
Did you hear that?
你們聽見了嗎
We saw it. We saw it!
我們看見它了 我們看見了
No, I didn't see anything.
不 我什么都沒看見
What? What are you talking about?
什么 你說什么啊
I didn't see anything.
我什么都沒看見
Look, he must have seen it.
他肯定看見了
I saw it. He must have. He must have.
我看見了 他肯定也看見了 肯定看見了
I... Why? Why? Why would he say that?
我...為什么 他為什么要那么說
It was there, it was.
它確實在那兒 真的
Henry, Henry, I need you to sit down.
亨利 你得坐下
Try and relax, please.
請你放松下來
I'm OK, I feel OK.
我沒事 我很好
I'm going to give you something to help you sleep. All right?
我會給你點幫你入睡的東西 好嗎
This is good news, John.
這是好事 約翰
It's... it's... it's good.
這...這是好事
I'm not crazy.
我沒瘋
There is a hound there, there is.
那里確實有獵犬 確實有
And Sherlock, he saw it too.
夏洛克 他也看見了
No matter what he says, he saw it.
不管他嘴上怎么說 他看見了


- 本節目其它精彩文章:
- 查看更多>>
-
BBC《新福爾摩斯》精講第155期:嚴詞比細語有時有用得多
Not him, his children. Max and Claudette, age seven and nine. 不是他,是他的孩子。一個七歲,一個九歲。 -
BBC《新福爾摩斯》精講第154期:與國際殺手做鄰居不是好玩的
Sulejmani Albanian hit squad, expertly trained killer, living less than 20 feet from your front door. 他是職業殺手,就住在離你們家不到20尺的地方。 -
BBC《新福爾摩斯》精講第153期:麥考夫的"盛情"邀請
Anyone at all know where Mycroft Holmes is, I’ve been asked to meet him here. 誰知道麥考夫·福爾摩斯在哪?有人叫我在這等他。 -
BBC《新福爾摩斯》精講第152期:Moriarty最終難題
If you can break any bank, what do you care about the highest bidder? 如果你能進任何銀行,那你還在乎什么最高價競買人? -
BBC《新福爾摩斯》精講第151期:天使與惡魔的較量
With me, back on the streets. Every fairy tale needs a good old-fashioned villain. 是我又回來興風作浪了。每個童話故事都要有個老派的壞蛋。