Have you ever felt like you were a little bit different?
你是否曾覺得自己有點兒與眾不同?
Like you had something unique to offer the world...
像是你就是那匹千里馬。
if you could just get people to see it.
只要有伯樂欣賞。
Then you know exactly how it felt...
這樣的話你就能知道。
to be me.
我的感覺。
Go ahead, Flint.
說吧,Flint。
What is the number one problem facing our community today?
當今社會所面臨的最大問題是什么呢?
Untied shoelaces.
沒系的鞋帶!
Which is why I've invented a laceless alternative foot covering.
因此我發明了這個不用鞋帶的裹腳替代品。
Spray-On Shoes.
立噴鞋。
-Voilà. -They're so nifty.
- 瞧 - 他們超棒。
How you gonna get them off, nerd?
那你怎么把他們脫下來呢,小書呆?
What a freak. He wants to be smart, but that's lame.
怪胎 弄巧成拙了吧。
I wanted to run away that day.
那天我想逃離這個世界。
But you can't run away from your own feet.
但僅僅靠著自己的腳 是逃不遠的。
Not every sardine is meant to swim, son.
不是所有沙丁魚都會游泳的,孩子。
I don't understand fishing metaphors.
我不明白這些釣魚相關的比喻?! ?/div>
-What did I say? -Don't worry.
- 我說啥了? - 不用擔心。
Honey, I think your shoes are wonderful.
親愛的,我覺得你的鞋子超棒。
Everyone just thinks I'm a weirdo.
所有人都覺得我是怪胎。
So?
那?
People probably thought that these guys were weirdoes too.
他們大概會覺得這些人也是怪胎。
But that never stopped them.
但這無法阻擋他們去發明。
I was saving this for your birthday, but here.
這是我給你準備的生日禮物,但現在,
A professional-grade lab coat.
專業級別的實驗服。
Just like the real guys wear.
跟科學家們穿的一樣。
It fits perfect.
量身定制的呢。
The world needs your originality, Flint.
世界需要你的創造力,Flint。
You just have to grow into it.
你只要成長起來就好,
And I know that you are gonna do big things someday.
我知道今后你將成就一番事業。