Wherever he is, I bet he knows how you feel.
不管他在何方 我相信他知道你的感受
Ian, death doesn't put an end to love.
伊恩,死亡不會令愛結束
You think so?
你這么認為嗎?
I know it.
我知道
Why didn't you ever tell me any of this?
你為何從不告訴我這些事?
I guess...
我猜...
I guess I just didn't want to feel any of it.
我猜我只是不想觸景生情
I'm so glad we're here.
我很高興我們來了
Me, too.
我也是
I wish we didn't have to go.
但愿我們不必走
Go where?
走去哪?
Back to London. My graduation concert. Any of this ringing a bell?
回倫敦呀,我的畢業演奏會 想起來了沒?
Let's not go back.
我們別回去
Let's just get on a train and ride off somewhere.
我們就搭上火車隨便到哪
Let's see. I've been playing violin for 16 years.
我想一下,我拉小提琴拉了十六年
I've been studying for 3 years. I'm about to graduate from one of the finest music schools in London.
唸書唸了三年,準備從倫敦 最優秀的音樂學校之一畢業
I think we should go home.
我想我們應該回家
You coming?
要來嗎?
Yeah.
是的
What are you doing?
你要做什么?
Just a small surprise. Something you're going to love.
只是個小小驚喜,你會喜歡的
Okay.
好吧