When?
什么時候?
He may turn us out of the house as soon as he pleases.
他愛幾時趕我們走都行
But why?
為什么呢?
Because the estate passes directly to him and not to us poor females.
因為女孩子不能繼承家產
Mr Collins, at your service.
我是柯林斯先生
What a superbly featured room and what excellent boiled potatoes.
真溫馨的餐廳,真可口的洋芋
Many years since I've had such an exemplary vegetable.
我有好多年沒吃過這么好吃的菜
To which of my fair cousins
這些佳肴
should I compliment the excellence of the cooking?
是哪位表妹烹調的?
Mr Collins, we are perfectly able to keep a cook.
我們有錢請得起廚子
Excellent.
太好了
I'm very pleased the estate can afford such a living.
我很高興你們能過好日子
I am honoured to have as my patroness,
我也很榮幸能受到
Lady Catherine de Bourg.
凱薩琳德包爾夫人的眷顧
You've heard of her, I presume?
你們一定聽過她的大名
My small rectory abuts her estate,
我有幸和她比鄰而居
Rosings Park, and she often condescends
她住在羅辛斯莊園
to drive by my humble dwelling in her little phaeton and ponies.
她經常坐著輕便小馬車 大駕光臨我的寒含
Does she have any family?
她有家人嗎?
One daughter, the heiress of Rosings and very extensive property.
一個女兒,羅辛斯莊園的繼承人