Jess:There you are, Hachi.
來 給你 八公
Hungry, huh.
餓了吧
Yes, very cold. It must eat.
對 很冷 它得吃點東西
I'm Jess,I owned the hot dog stand.
我是杰西 我是熱狗攤老板
Ken:I'm Ken Fyuts, Professor Wilson's friend.
我是福治健 維森教授的朋友
Jess:Mr. Professor?
教授先生
One sugar, two cream.
一份糖 兩份奶
So then, you must haveread the articlethen.
那 你看了那篇報道吧
Ken:I did.
看過了
Jess:You saw my name in the article?
你在報道里看到我的名字了嗎
Ken:Yes, I did. This...
看到了
Twice.
兩次
Ken:Please, let mehelp you withthe expense.
讓我幫你負擔些費用吧
Jess:No, no... please, no money.
不 不用 不要錢
Ken:What if he get sick?Medical expenses.
那如果他病了呢 當做醫藥費吧
Jess:They got collection from the crowds, the vendors,
有來自人們還有供應商的捐款
and we will take care of him for you.
我們會為你照顧好他的
Station's quite as Hachi's home now.
火車站現在就像八公的家
Everyday he comes. Same time, same place.
他每天都來 同一時間 同一地點
Get on it.
每天如此
Ken:You'll do that for him?
你會為他做嗎
Jess:Take care of him?
照顧他嗎
Of course.
當然
Alright, then.I works on some hot dogs.
好了 我該去忙活那些熱狗了
Good to meet you.
幸會了