Hey, excuse me, sir. The dog out there.
打擾一下 先生 外面那條狗
Yeah?
怎么了
Is uh, is that the dog that I've been hear so much about?
是我這一路上聽說的狗嗎
What's it to you?
你聽說什么了
Oh, I'm sorry. I'm Teddy Bartz. I'm with One Second Call.
抱歉 我是班泰迪 我打過電話的
Yeah, I have been heard lots of talking about him on the trains.
我在火車上聽說了許多傳言
Sound like it can make a good story.
似乎是個好故事
Zach Boilins, Carl Boilins.
薄扎克 薄卡爾
B-O-I-L-I-N-S.
薄
No Y and A.Oh, well.
草字頭的博 哦 好
I'm the one that found him, handed 'im over.
我先發現它的 然后交給教授
Oh yeah?
是嗎
So, uh, Carl, where does he live?
那它現在住哪
Well... we are not really sure. He... he comes and goes.
我們也不太清楚 它每天按時來去
Nobody bothers 'im? Well, we put up with 'im.
沒人管他嗎 我們看著他啊
He just does what's he's doing.
他只是坐著等
Hey, do you mind if I take a picture? For the newspaper.
我能給你們拍張照片嗎 上報紙的
Oh, I don't mind. Hachi don't mind.
可以 八公也不介意的
Thank you very much. Very nice, very nice.
謝謝 很好 很好
One without, first, please.
先來一張單獨的
Without the dog? Alright, stay there.
沒有狗的嗎 好的 拍吧