影視欣賞:
臺詞欣賞:
Nina:Beth! I'm so sorry to hear you're leaving the company.
Beth 很遺憾聽到你要離開舞團了。
Beth:What did you do to get this role?
你做了什么才拿到這個角色?
He always said you were such a frigid little girl.
他老說你缺乏激情。
What did you do to make him change his mind?
你做了什么才讓他改變心意?
Did you suck his cock?
你和他上床了嗎?
Nina:Not all of us have to.
不是每個人都得這么做。
Beth:You fucking whore! You're a fucking little whore!
你這他媽的婊子! 你這他媽的小婊子!
Thomas:Whoa... What's going on here?
噓,,,,,, 怎么回事?
Beth:Hey. I need to talk to you. Hey. I need to talk to you.
嘿, 我得跟你談談。 嘿, 我得跟你談談。
Thomas:l think you're drunk. You should go home.
我覺得你喝多了,你應該回家。
Beth:No!Don't you do that. Don't you dismiss me like that.
不 !你不能這樣做! 你不能這樣踢掉我!
Thomas:Beth. My little princess, please, pull it together.
Beth, 我的小公主, 拜托你振作點。
Beth:I'm coming by later.
我晚點過去。
Thomas:Come on.
走吧。
Beth:I have something for you. It's a token of my appreciation.
我有件東西送給你,表達我的感激之情。
Thomas:Right.
好的。
Beth:You make the most of it. Nina!
Nina ,你好好把握吧!