影視片花:
臺詞欣賞:
Susie:You room with Beth from now on, so be considerate.
從現在起你跟貝絲共用一間化妝間,體貼點。
Nina:Thanks, Susie.
謝謝,Susie。
Susie:Those are for you from Mr. Leroy.
這是Leroy先生送你的花。
Nina:They're beautiful.
它們好美啊。
Thomas:I'll be back in a second. Let me come back to you, please.
我馬上回來。失陪一下。
Okay, let's go. Ready to be thrown to the wolves?
好,走吧。你準備面對豺狼虎豹了嗎?
We need their cash. So please, don't forget to smile.
我們需要他們的錢,所以別忘了笑。
Ladies and gentlemen, please, may I have your attention? Good evening.
各位先生女士,請靜一靜好嗎?大家晚上好!
Let me make this a very important announcement.
我要宣布一個重要的消息。
You all have had the chance and the privilege to be enchanted, transported, and even sometimes devastated by the performances of this true artist of our company.
大家都有過機會和榮幸看過我團一個大藝術家的表演,曾經讓你們目眩神迷,情難自禁,有時候甚至悲痛欲絕。
She's been a crucial inspiration to my work, a role model to all dancers, and even more than that, a deeply appreciated presence on our stage.
她曾經是我的作品創作重要的靈感源泉,她是所有舞者的楷模,更甚的是...... 是舞臺舞臺上最值得欣賞的一抹芳姿。
You all know who I'm talking about. Ladies and gentlemen, Beth Macintyre.
大家都知道我指的是誰。各位先生女士,那就是Beth Macintyre。
But as we all know, every great career has to come to an end.
但我們都知道,每個精彩的生涯都有結束的一天。
Beth is retiring at the end of the season.
Beth在本季末退出舞臺。
She will be giving her farewell performance as Melpomene, the role she originated in my first ballet.
她將在《悲劇女神》中做告別演出,她在我的第一出芭蕾舞劇演出這個角色。
My little princess. We honor you. You will be greatly missed and never forgotten.
我的小公主, 我們向你致敬,將你深深懷念 永記心間。
But as we bid adieu to one star, we welcome another.
但我們跟一個明星道別的同時, 我們歡迎另一個明星。
We're opening our season with my new version of Swan Lake, taking the role of our new Swan Queen, the exquisite Nina Sayers.
我團本季的開幕劇是我的新版《天鵝湖》, 領銜主演新的天鵝皇后是這位楚楚動人的Nina Sayers。
You'll soon have the pleasure of seeing her perform, but right now, please let's raise a glass. To all of us, to Beth, to Nina, to beauty.
大家很快就能欣賞她的演出。但是現在,請舉杯吧!敬在場的各位, 敬Beth!敬Nina!敬永恒的美!