After a hotly contested race, Americans go to the polls today...in what promises to be a very close election.
經過一場激烈的選舉戰之后,今天是美國選民為這場激烈選戰投票的日子
The Republican Andrew Boone, hoping to hold on to the Oval Office by edging out the Democratic challenger Donald Greenleaf.
共和黨人安德魯·布恩希望借擊敗,民主黨競選者唐納德·格林利夫繼續保持在白宮的地位
Bud Bud Bud! I'll call... I'll call him back.
巴德! 巴德! 巴德! 我會叫醒他
If we had a phone, you could. Come on! Goddamnit! It's cold.
有電話還差不多 快點吧 該死 真冷啊
We're gonna be late again. You need a shower.
我們又要遲到了 你得洗個澡
Can't believe you slept in your clothes!
你竟然和衣而睡
Leave me any hot water?
有熱水嗎?
I don't know. Water heater fix itself?
不知道啊 熱水器難道自己好了嗎?
Christ, Molly! Why don't you just take the day off, okay?
天啊 莫莉 你今天干脆別上學了
I'll write you a note.
我給你寫請假條
Now! I'm not going to tell you again!
快 我再說最后一遍
Get up! Bud! Alright, I'm coming! What? Egg salad.
起來 巴德 行了 我來了那是什么? 雞蛋沙拉
Again? You like egg salad. Well, not every damn day I don't. You could mix it up a little.
又是雞蛋沙拉?你喜歡吃嘛 天天吃也不行 你該弄點別的菜式
We're on a budget.
我們手頭有點緊
You wanna eat better? Drink less beer.
你想吃得豐盛 就少喝點啤酒
Fine. Fine.
好吧! 好吧!