Oh, my gosh, my days are getting longer
我的天 我的一天真難熬
And there's no turning back, I'm working the nine to five
我要從早工作到晚
Just to keep my contract
就為了履行工作合同
Did I say nine? I meant 1:30
我說了是九點嗎 我意思是一點半
I ain't no early birdy, I'm working the nine to five
我不是早起的鳥 每天從早工作到晚
Well, I um... Love the new packaging, girls.
我喜歡那個新包裝 姑娘們
But what about the problems we had with the lastbatch?
但是上批貨的問題怎么辦
Problems, Flash?
有問題嗎 弗萊士
Yeah, the slightly bitteraftertaste,
是的 回味有點苦
People going blind after the second glass...
第二杯下肚就會醉了
That lady what died...
還死了個小姐
She was old. She could have gone at any time.
她老了 她隨時會死掉
She was 38.
她才38歲
Yeah?
是嗎
Anoushka. Come here, girl.
阿修卡莎 過來
Na zdorovye!
祝你健康
Abramovich.
阿布拉莫維奇
Are you all right?
你還好嗎
No problem, Flash.
沒問題 弗萊士
We got ourselves adeal, then.
我們成交
Excellent.
非常好
If that's permanent...
如果她起不來了
I'll see you in court.
只能在法庭上見到你們了
Just be aware of that.
看著點
Ta-da!
噠噠
Nice. Wow. What have we here?
很好 這里面是什么
It looks lovely, anyway.
看起來很可愛
Like Christmas. What's this, then?
像圣誕禮物 這是什么
Like, sweets, is it? A cigar?
這是雪茄嗎
Hey, look at me.
嘿 瞧我
They're tampons, Flash.
這是衛生棉條 弗萊士
What?! Oh!
什么
Designer tampons.
新設計的衛生棉條
Why? Why do you do that?
你們為什么做這個
A woman doesn't only want to look beautiful on the outside.
女人不止想要外表看上去美麗
I can't sell a product I don't believe in. Come on.
我不能賣這個 別逗了