視頻欣賞:
臺詞欣賞:
Miss Catchard : Hands! Bonnet! Toes! Hands! Bonnet...Bonnet, Jones!
遞出雙手! 帽子!站好! 雙手! 帽子!Jones!
Burns, you're standing on the side of your shoes.Turn your toes out immediately.
Burns,你雙腳不能并尖而站,馬上分開!
And your chin is poking out...draw it in!
你下巴露出來了,縮回去!
Hold your head up!
抬起頭!
I will not have you standing in frontof me in that slovenly way!
我沒教過你們這樣衣冠不正地站在我面前的。
Cover your mouth!
閉上你的嘴!
Dirty, disagreeable girl.
骯臟,討厭的女孩。
You haven't cleaned your fingernails this morning!
你還沒有洗干凈你的指甲。
One of girls : The water was frozen.
水很冷。
Miss Catchard : That is no excuse. Fetch me the birch!
那不是借口。遞我樺條!
Obstinate girl! One thing will cure you...of your slovenly habits!
屢教不改的女孩!恐怕只有這樣才能治好你邋遢的毛??!
One of girls : I'm very sorry, Miss Catchard.
對不起,Catchard先生。
Miss Catchard : Put it away! Cleanliness is next to godliness.
拿走!不潔就是對上帝的不敬。
Time for your lessons, girls!
該上課了。