視頻欣賞:
臺詞賞析:
Mr. Meade: Fabia's not just talking about canceling... the "Mode" supplement.
Fabia并不僅僅要取消《時尚》的增刊。
She's considering... pulling advertising from every single one of my magazines.
她還在考慮……把所有我的雜志上的廣告都撤下來。
Is it true you worked on this on your own?
這真的都是你一個人干的嗎?
And didn't consult Wilhelmina or anyone else?
沒有和ELMINA或者其他人商議?
Daniel: Look, I can explain.
聽我說,我可以解釋,
I had…I had a very strong feeling she was trying to sabotage me.
我有強烈的預感她在破壞我的工作。
Mr. Meade: The only person who sabotaged you was yourself.
能破壞你的工作的只有你自己。
Daniel: Sorry I let you down.
不好意思讓您失望了。
Mr. Meade: Well, I'm sorry I keep hoping you'll be something,
嗯,我后悔了。我還一直期望你能做好的,
you're clearly not.
但顯然你沒有。
My leg is cramping.
我腿酸死了。
Daniel: Look, I can fix this.
瞧,我可以補救。
Present I'll just present her with a whole new idea.
我會給她另外出一個主意。
Mr. Meade: We just closed book. It's too late.
到此為止吧,太晚了。
Daniel: Tomorrow morning. Please.
明天一早,求你了。
Give me another chance.
再給我次機會。