視頻欣賞:
臺詞賞析:
Betty: What are you doing here?
你來干什么?
Daniel: Wanna talk. So, a nice place.
想找你聊聊。這地方不錯。
Betty: Yeah, we just invited an interior designers.
是啊,我們是請室內設計師設計的。
Daniel: Really?
是嗎?
Betty: No.
不是。
Daniel: Oh, right. It's a joke.
哦,明白了,這是個笑話。
Betty, I am so sorry. You didn't deserve what I put you through.
Betty,我很抱歉。我不該讓你經受那些事情。
I…I listened to all the wrong people about a lot of things,
我聽那些不對的人講了很多事情。
and... I have no one to blame but myself.
還有,我除了自己外不能去指責他人。
Betty: Well, I appreciate that, Daniel.
聽到這些我很欣慰,
But you're going to leave here, and you're going to take your town car back to your soho loft,
但是你也得馬上離開。開上你的車子,回到你的工作室去。
and I'm still going to be here…out of work,
而我繼續呆在這里……失業,
and dealing with problems that you'll never understand.
處理一些你永遠不會理解的難題。
Daniel: Try me.
讓我試試。
Betty, come on, we've all got problems.
Betty,別這樣,誰都會遇到難題的。
Betty: Oh, and what are yours, Daniel,
哦,那你的是什么呢,
what restaurant you're going to eat at,
Daniel要去哪個飯館吃飯?
which model you're going to sleep with?
要和哪個模特睡覺?
Try spending the day on the phone with some crappy H.M.O.
一下整天都在電話旁,跟可惡的健康維護組織磨蹭,
getting them to cover your dad's prescriptions.
讓他們接受爸爸的醫療費,
Or try lining up a job…any job…because you have to help pay the rent next month.
或者試試找工作……隨便什么工作……因為你要幫忙付下個月的房租。
Daniel: Look... I lost a brother a while back.
瞧……我之前已經失去了一個兄弟在我們家,
He was the good one in our family, and I've never quite measured up, but I am trying.
他是很不錯的,而我一直都不怎么上道,但我在努力。
Betty, I…I could never compare my problems to yours, but they're mine. Nothing's ever easy.
Betty,我……我永遠都無法拿我的困難與你相比較,但它們是我的,世上沒有容易的事情,
Betty, I saw the layout you made for Fabia.
我看見你替Fabia做的計劃了。
Betty: You did?
你看見了?
Daniel: I thought it was very smart and beautiful.
我覺得那做的很聰明而且漂亮。
Betty: Well, thank you.
哦,謝謝。
Daniel: I want to take your ideas to Fabia, giving you credit, of course.
我要把你的主意拿去告訴Ffabia,當然算在你頭上。
And I really want you to come back, be my assistant. I promise you things will be different.
我真的需要你回來,做我的助理。我向你保證一切都會不同的。
Betty: I…Daniel, I…I mean, I…I really have to think about that.
我……Daniel,我……我是說,我真的需要好好考慮一下。
Daniel: Well... you have tonight, otherwise, I'll probably be out of a job as well.
好的……你今晚好好想想,不然的話,可能我和你一樣也會失業。