視頻欣賞:
臺詞賞析:
Fabia: So... where the hell is he?
那么……他死去哪里了?
Mr. Meade: He said 10:00 a.m.
他說了上午10點的。
Wilhelmina: Well, Fabia... on behalf of the entire magazine, ci perdoni.
恩,Fabia……我代表整個雜志請你原諒!
This whole thing has been unacceptable.
整個事情讓人無法接受。
Marc. Now that I have a moment of your time, I'd like to show you some of my ideas.
Marc,現在你給了我們機會。我想讓你們看看我的一些創意。
Daniel: Sorry we're late.
對不起,我們來晚了。
There was obviously no time for a new photo shoot, so, uh,
很明顯沒有時間重新拍攝了。
what we're going to be showing you is just a rough idea.
所以,呃我們展示給你們看的只是一個大概。
Betty: Oh! Uh, wait. No, this is…this is not the right file. Um, just one sec…one second. This is it.
等等,這個這個文件不對。請等一下……就一下,這個就是了。
Daniel: Um... in order to show the softer side of Fabia Cosmetics, we're going to use the concept of mothers and daughters.
為了展示Fabia化妝品的溫馨形象,我們將運用母親和女兒的形象。
focusing on the small, special moments that…that are usually taken for granted,
著力于這些細小的特別的時刻--這些一直都是不被人注意的。
the theme being, it's not the big events... but the little moments that matter.
主題就是,并不是什么大事……但小時刻也是關鍵。
Fabia: I just had a daughter. I do none of those things... but I can understand.
我也有一個女兒,這些事情我從來沒做過……但是我能理解。
What makes you think this is going to appeal to my customers?
你覺得這個能夠吸引到我們的客戶嗎?
Betty: Um. Well, if…if I may, I do have the statistics here.
如果……如果我可以……我做過統計。
Um, though one might assume that your demographic is very young,
呃,人們都認為您的產品受眾都很年輕,
in fact, there's been tremendous brand loyalty since you've launched,
實際上, 自您的產品投放市場以來顧客的忠誠度非常之高。
which means that the people who were teenagers when they began using your cosmetics,
也就是說他們開始用您的產品之時都還很年輕。
well, now, like you, they are... beginning to settle down and have children…um, 58% to be exact.
現在,跟您一樣,他們……開始過穩定的生活,并且撫養小孩……準確來講,有58%的人。
Fabia: And you could do this in time?
你們可以及時做好嗎?
Daniel: Of course. Uh, did you want to approve the, uh, uh, models and images beforehand?
當然,您想預先決定模特還有照片樣式嗎?
Fabia: Nah. Just make sure it's not too sappy.
不,只要別太傻就好了。
Do a picture where they're pulling their hair or biting each other. So that's nice. Now I go.
去拍吧,最好拍一些梳頭或親吻的畫面。非常不錯,我走了。
Mr. Meade: Good work.
干的不錯。
Daniel: Oh, the idea was actually…
這個創意,實際上是……
Betty: His best one, don't you think?
是他的最好的一個,你認為呢?
Wilhelmina: Indeed. Welcome back, boss. Marc.
說真的,歡迎回來,老板。MARC。