[Scene: Question Room, Cal, a criminal and his attorney are there.]
The Attorney: I've instructed my client to remain silent. He's not gonna talk.
我已經讓我的客戶保持沉默了。他不會開口的。
Cal: That's okay. That's okay.
沒有關系,沒有關系。
I don't have much faith in words myself.
我自己也不怎么相信言語。
Statistically speaking, the average person tells three lies per ten minutes' conversation. And granted, it's just regular people.
據統計,一般人在十分鐘的談話中平均說3個謊話。當然,這只是普通人。
We haven't studied people who are planning to firebomb a black church. Could skew differently.
我們還沒有研究那些計劃炸毀一個黑人教堂的人,那樣的話,結果指不定是啥樣兒。
FBI 1: We don't have time for this scientist to talk to the guy. We went at him for four hours, got nothing.
我們沒時間讓這個科學家盤問他了,我們套了他四個小時,啥都沒套到。
Cal: Now, the FBI knows you want mass casualties.
FBI已經知道你想要達到大規模傷亡。
So right now ATF is searching every inch of the two largest black churches in the state.
所以現在ATF正在慢慢搜索這個州內最大兩所黑人教堂的每個角落。
The FBI got it wrong. Well, there's a shocker.
FBI 搞錯了,好吧,真令人震驚啊。
It's not one of those two churches. Maybe you want one of the smaller churches, one of the black suburbs.
不是這兩所教堂,你是想炸小點的教堂吧,在黑人聚集的郊區。
The Criminal: You don't know what you're talking about.
真不懂你在說什么。
Cal: Don't respond!
別回應!
What do you say ATF starts with Southbridge?
ATF從Southbridge市開始搜如何?
No, I'm only kidding.
我開玩笑的啦,不搜Southbridge了。
We'll skip that one. We're gonna focus on Lorton.
我們跳過這個,那集中搜查Lorton市吧?
You feel good about that? That's it! Lorton! Going after a church in Lorton.
你覺得行嗎? 就這個! Lorton市! 搜索Lorton市的教堂。
The Attorney: That accusation has no basis.
這個控告沒有依據。
Cal: What do you mean? He just told me.
你啥意思?他剛剛告訴我了。