天真甜美的十四歲少女海莉在網絡上認識了三十二歲的攝影師杰夫,二人相約在咖啡館見面,相談甚歡。海莉主動要求去杰夫家,讓他為自己拍攝藝術照片,杰夫欣然從命。聊天喝酒之后,杰夫突然眩暈倒地,醒來發現自己竟被五花大綁。原來海莉是有備而來,就是要懲罰在網絡上勾引未成年少女的戀童癖。海莉在屋中搜尋杰夫進行不法行為的證據,并為他實施了閹割手術。中途鄰居太太來訪,也被海莉成功蒙混過關。隨著海莉懲罰計劃的一步步展開,杰夫的真面目也逐漸浮出水面
這部電影告訴怪蜀黍們:不要隨便勾搭小蘿莉,小蘿莉也會要了你的命。小紅帽有的時候也會吃掉大灰狼。推薦的是電影的片尾曲,在所有故事結束的時候聽到這樣稍帶詭異感覺的音樂,絕對會讓你有上癮的感覺
Hayley Stark:This is so good.
太好吃了。
I want more.
再來點兒。
Jeff Kohlver:Don't get greedy.
不要太貪吃哦。
Hayley Stark:Jeff?
杰夫?
Jeff Kohlver:Hayley.
海莉
Hayley Stark:Sorry.
不好意思。
Hayley Stark:I was gonna be, like, so sophisticated when we met.
我本打算在你面前表現得成熟一點的。
Jeff Kohlver:Little hard to do that with your mouth full of... whatever that is.
有點兒難吧,你滿嘴的...那什么。
Hayley Stark:It's great. It's great. Do you want some?
很好吃的。你要不要來點兒?
Jeff Kohlver:Sure.
好啊。
Yum.
真好吃。
Hayley Stark:It's, um... kind of what I was thinking.
呃...和我想象的一樣。
Jeff Kohlver:Sorry?
什么?
Hayley Stark:You just don't look like the kind of guy who has to meet girls over the internet.
你真的不像需要見網友的那種人。
Jeff Kohlver:I think it's better to meet people online first sometimes.
嗯,我認為有時最好先在網上認識,
You get to know what they're like inside.
你會了解他們的內心。
When you work as a photographer you find out real quick, people's faces lie.
作為攝影師,你會發現人的面孔具有欺騙性。
Hayley Stark:Does my face lie?
我的臉也是嗎?
Jeff Kohlver:I look at those eyes and I see...
從你的眼神看得出
a girl who reads Zadie Smith,
你是一個喜歡看莎迪•史密斯小說、
who listens to John Mayer and ColdPlay,
喜歡聽約翰梅爾和酷玩樂隊搖滾、
who loves Monty Python episodes
喜歡看輕松喜劇的女孩。
and who, desperately, madly, deeply, wants, needs, longs for... more chocolate.
而且,瘋狂追求、迫切需要更多巧克力。
Hayley Stark:Excellent, excellent judge of character.
真不賴。你很會看人。