I know someone who went through something very very similar
我知道有人也有這樣的經歷
And one fine day did his field go dry too?
他的土地也干涸了?
And did his wife also run off with a priest?
他的妻子也跟神父跑了?
And did the fever take his five children?
他的五個孩子也被病魔奪去生命?
No. But he ended up alone too
沒有,但是他一直都很孤獨
Then he is more lucky than me
那他比我幸運
I still have a daughter,the young one. She survived.
我還有一個女兒,最小的。她活了下來。
And it's for her that I decide one day to fight against my bad luck and travel all over without a destination
為了她有一天我決定不再坐以待斃,我四處游走漫無目的
And then one day when I go through one of the many towns I never see before
有一天, 我去了一個從來沒去過的鎮
I come to a hill ,and then I see the most beautiful thing in my life: the sea
我爬上了一個小山,然后我見到了這輩子最美的東西:大海