The world is out there
世界就在那兒
Nothing but a gangplank to cross
就是一個跳板的距離
And what's a gangplank? A few stupid steps
什么是跳板? 就是幾步而已
Christ!Everything is waiting at the bottom of those steps
天呀!美好的生活就幾步而已
Why don't you just do it?
為什么不試一下?
one time?
就試一次
Why don't you just get off?
為什么就是不下去船?
Why? Why? Why? Why? Why?
為什么?為什么?為什么?為什么?
I think land people waste a lot of time wondering why
陸上的人喜歡尋根問底,虛度了大好光陰。
Winter comes and you can't wait for summer
冬天憂慮夏天的姍姍來遲,
Summer comes and you live in dread of winter
夏天則擔心冬天的將至。
That's way you never tire of traveling
所以他們不停四處游走,
Always chasing someplace far away where it's always summer
追求一個遙不可及、四季如夏的地方
Doesn't sound like a good bet to me
我并不羨慕