1. for some reason 由于某種原因
The boss keeps finding fault with my work; for some reason he's been getting at me all day.
老板老是挑剔我的工作,不知為什么他老是整天糾纏著我。
For some reason she didn't turn up.
由于某種原因,她沒有來。
情景對話:
A: She impressed you, right? 她給你留下很深的印象,是嗎?
B: Yeah, for some reason, she did stick in my mind. 是的,由于某種原因,她就是令我難忘。
2. get to know 增進(彼此間的)了解
Only those who learn how to live can get to know themselves and life.
只有知道如何生活的人們,才會開始認識自己和人生。
You'll like her once you get to know her.
你一旦了解她,就喜歡她了。
情景對話:
A: I have some disagreements with my wife. 我和妻子之間有些分歧。
B: You'd better get to know each other better. 你們最好加深彼此間的了解。
3. be together 在一起
They will be together forever.
他們將會永遠結合在一起。
What a wonderful time to be together.
在一起的時光多么快樂。
情景對話:
A: You two are a well-matched people. 你們兩個真般配。
B: Yeah, we're meant to be together. 我們注定要在一起的。
4. share sth. with sb. 與某人分享某物
She won’t share her secret with us.
她不愿意把她的秘密告訴我們。
I will share the cost with you,and your share of the cost is about $10.
我會和你平攤費用, 你的這份費用大概是10美元。
情景對話:
A: I'd like to live with you for some time. 我想和你們一起住一段時間。
B: Great! I'll share my room with you. 太好了,你可以和我合用一個房間。