1.Cal and I have been talking. And we decided we need to reevaluate your role in the company.
【句子翻譯】卡爾跟我談過了,我們覺得有必要重新評估你在公司的角色。
【句子解析】decide to do sth.“決定做某事”;
He decided to get married.
他決定結婚。
2.As long as I get the money, I really don't care. What are you doing here?
【句子翻譯】一旦我拿到錢,我才不管呢!你在這里干嗎?
【句子解析】as long as“一旦”;
As long as you drive carefully, you will be very safe.
如果你開車小心,你就會很安全。
I'm not particular how you do it as long as it gets done.
只要把它完成了,你怎么做我并不計較。
3.The only thing I care about is the time we have left.
【句子翻譯】我只在乎我們還能在一起的時間。
【句子解析】care about“在乎”;
Don't you care about this country's future?
難道你不為國家前途擔憂嗎?
The children behave badly, but the guilt lies with the parents, who don't care about their behaviour.
孩子們行為不端,但是這應歸罪于他們的父母,他們不關心子女的行為。
4.You're just walking away? I'm never gonna see you again?
【句子翻譯】你就這么一走了之,我們不能再見了?
【句子解析】walk away“走開”;
Shrugging my shoulders, I began to walk away then, a moment later, he run after me and thrust the pen into my hands.
我聳聳肩開始走開。剛走開不一會兒,他又追上了我,把那支筆塞到我手里。
Stay here! Don't walk away!
呆在這兒!別走開!