61. I'm feeling that look on you though.我覺得它很配你.
And I am feeling that Chanel on you.那個香奈兒也很配你
62. In an effort to stay out of the house and out of trouble… 為了遠離房子和麻煩
63. Maybe you're only allotted a certain amount of tears per man and I used mine up.或許我給每個男人的眼淚都是有定量的,我的眼淚已經枯竭了. Allot: (按份額)分配. use up: 用完, 耗盡.
64. It throws me so hard. 讓我肝腸寸斷,讓我跌得很慘.
65. The subtext of that text. 這句話的潛臺詞. Subtext: 潛在的意思,潛臺詞.
66. That's what your 20s are for. 你們20幾歲的人就該這樣.
67. I'm using my new book advance to pay fancy decorator. 我已經提前把新書的稿費付裝修費了.
68. Out with the old and in with the overpriced / new. 拋棄了舊的迎來了價格不菲的/新的。
69. I have everything I ever wanted. 我擁有了曾夢寐以求的一切.
70. You can't stop being who you are because you're afraid. 你不能因為害怕而放棄做自己.
71. As the last of the autumn leaves fell away, so did Charlotte's fear. By the time first snow fell, Charlotte got her stride back.隨著秋天的最后一片葉子飄落,夏洛特的恐懼也消失了. 當第一片雪花落下, 夏洛特大步朝前. Get back: 回來, 恢復, 找回; stride: 大步走, 步幅.
72. R.S.V.P.: 源自法語,國際縮略語. Reply, if you please, 請回復
73. I pull some strings. 我拉了點關系. Pull strings: 在幕后,暗中操縱,從事幕后活動.
74. What's it gonna take? 還要怎樣? Take 有花費,必須之義. It takes money to live in that town. 要住那城市得花費不少
75. You better work up a hand gesture to go with it. 最好再配合一個手勢. Work up: 逐步建立,引起, 整理; go with: 伴隨, 與...相配.
76. I didn't know if it was the fashion or the fact that the four of us were together again, but for the first time in a long time, I felt like myself. 我不知道是因為時裝周, 還是因為我們四個又聚在了一起, 這么久以來我第一次, 感覺又回到自己.
77. Just in time for Valentine's Day. 正好趕上情人節
78. Pause for reaction. 靜候反應
79. You do have time on your hands.你還真是閑得慌
80. All of our specials are romantically themed and designed to be split for two. 我們所有的特色菜都有個浪漫主題, 一式兩份.