31. After all, tomorrow is another day!
畢竟,明天又是新的一天!(《亂世佳人》1939)
32. I'll have what she's having.
我會擁有她所擁有的。(《當哈里遇上薩莉》1989)
33. I'll be back.
我會回來的。(《終結者》1984)
34. Today, I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.
現在,我想我是這個世界上最幸運的人。(《揚基的驕傲》1942)
35. Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.
媽媽說生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠都不知道你會得到什么。(《阿甘正傳》1994)
36. We'll always have Paris.
我們永遠都懷念巴黎(那段美好的時光)。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
37. Oh, Jerry, don't let's ask for the moon.We have the stars.
噢,杰瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我們已經擁有星星了。(《揚帆》1942)
38. Well, nobody's perfect.
人無完人。(《熱情似火》1959)
39. You've got to ask yourself one question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, punk?
你應該問你自己一個問題:“我是幸運的嗎?”快點去做,年輕人,無知的年輕人。(《警探哈里》1971)
40. You had me at "hello."
當你說“你好”的那一刻起就擁有我了。(《甜心先生》1996)