聽力文本:
Min-soo, I'll be going out of town for business next week.
民秀,我下周要出城辦公。
I was wondering if you could watch my cat for the seven days that I'm gone.
我離開七天,你能在這七天里幫我照顧我的貓嗎?
Your cat? I didn't know you had one. Sorry, but I'm actually allergic to cats.
你的貓?我都不知道你有貓。但很抱歉,我真的對貓過敏。
Yeah, he stays inside most of the time. Well, do you know anyone who could watch him?
它大多數時候都在家里待著。那你知道誰可以照看它嗎?
I asked my brother, and he can't do it either.
我問了我的弟弟,他也不能照顧它。
Why don't you put him in a kennel or boarding house?
你為什么不把它放在狗窩或寄宿處呢?
I don't think it would be too expensive to put your cat there for a week.
我認為你寄存一周的話,費用不太貴。
But first, I'll try calling my little sister. I think she likes cats.
在這之前,我要打給我的小妹。我認為她喜歡貓。
How long will the woman be gone?
女人離開多久?
Why does the man decline to do the favor?
為什么男人拒絕幫忙?
What does the man offer to do?
男人主動提出要做什么?