聽力文本:
Hi, Mr. Brown, my name is Joanna Linden. I was told that I'd be working on your team.
嗨,布朗先生,我叫喬安娜·林登。被分配到您的小組工作。
Hello, it's nice to meet you. You can call me Mark.
嗨,見到你很高興。你可以叫我馬克。
I hear you've worked on a few magazines before.
我聽說你之前在幾家雜志社工作過。
Yes, I worked as designer for Sports Weekly and Swim World.
是的,我在體壇周報和游泳世界做過設計師。
I'm very excited to be joining you on National Football. I used to play when I was younger.
我很高興能加入到國家足球雜志社。我小時候經常踢足球。
Wonderful, so you have experience as a designer and in football.
棒極了,你有做設計師的經驗,又熱愛足球。
I think you'll be great for the magazine.
我認為你很適合這個雜志。
Let me show you to your desk, and then we'll meet the editor in chief.
我帶你去看你的辦公桌,然后我們一起去見主編。
Where do the speakers work?
說話人在哪里工作?
What is mentioned about the woman?
文章中有哪些關于女人的信息?
Who will the woman meet later that day?
隨后女人將會見誰?