Briefly summarize the problem the speakers are discussing.
請簡要概括講話人正在討論的問題。
Then state which solution you would recommend. Explain the reasons for your recommendation.
然后說明你會推薦哪種解決方案,并解釋原因。
Listen to a conversation between two students.
請聽兩個學生間的對話。
Woman: How's it going, Mike?
女:Mike,最近怎么樣?
Man: OK, I'm just trying to figure out what to do about this new bus schedule.
男:挺好的。只是現在換了新的汽車時刻表,我在想我該怎么辦。
Woman: New bus schedule?
女:新的汽車時刻表?
Man: Yeah, I take a bus from campus to my job downtown.
男:是的,我坐車從學校去我在市中心上班的地方。
I work there Tuesday afternoons, but the bus schedule changed.
每周二下午我都在那兒工作,但是汽車改時間了。
The bus I was taking is leaving earlier now and I can't get to it in time because I've got chemistry class then.
我要坐的那趟車現在開車時間提前了,我沒辦法趕得上了,因為開車的時候我還在上化學課呢。
Woman: Huh, yeah, they did change those bus schedule sometimes. It's inconvenient. So what are you gonna do?
女:嗯,他們有時候確實會更改開車時間,怪不方便的。那你打算怎么辦?
Man: Well, I talked to my boss and she said I could change my work hours and work at night instead.
男:我跟我的上司聯系過了,她說我可以換個工作時間,改上晚班。
I'd start late in the afternoon and then work till around midnight. And there is a bus that could get me there on time.
我可以下午晚一點開始上班,然后一直工作到半夜。有一趟車可以讓我準時到那兒。
Woman: That sounds good. So you could just take a later bus to your job.
女:聽起來不錯啊。這樣你就可以直接坐晚一點的車去上班了。
Man: Yeah, the only thing is if I worked late at night, I'll be really tired and I have class early the next morning.
男:對,唯一的問題是,如果我工作到半夜的話,我會很累的,而且第二天上午很早還有課。
Woman: Yeah, but do you have any other choice?
女:是啊,不過你還有別的選擇嗎?
Man: Well, yeah, another option is just to ride my bike to work after chemistry.
男:嗯,我還有一個選擇就是下了化學課之后,直接騎自行車去上班。
I'll be able to get to work on time so I could keep my same hours.
這樣我可以準時到達上班地點,也就能保持現在的工作時間不變了。
It's not that far. It'll take about 15 minutes.
公司離這兒也不是很遠,騎車大概15分鐘左右吧。
Woman: Hmm, that might be nice plus you get some exercise but it'll be uncomfortable riding your bike on days when there's bad weather.
女:嗯,也許不錯啊,而且還能鍛煉身體,只不過天氣不好的話,騎車會有點不舒服。
Man: Yeah, I'll have to think about it.
男:是啊,我得考慮考慮。