您現在的位置: 首頁 > 熱門標簽 總共有: 25102 條記錄
英語
- [十天學會簡單英語] 十天學會簡單英語第1課:從出發到出國(14)
- Could you tell me the way to the limousine counter?
請你告訴我小客車的柜臺怎么走?
Where do you stop in the city?
你要在市內哪里停呢?
時間:2012-06-27 編輯:Wendy
- [十天學會簡單英語] 十天學會簡單英語第1課:從出發到出國(13)
- Do you need a porter?
你需要搬運工嗎?
Let's call a porter for these bags.
叫一個搬運工搬這些行李吧!
How much do you charge?
你要多少錢?
時間:2012-06-27 編輯:Wendy
- [十天學會簡單英語] 十天學會簡單英語第1課:從出發到出國(12)
- Unaccompanied baggage should be cleared when they arrive.
不隨身行李到達時要通關。
Do you have any plant or seed?
你有任何植物或種子嗎?
What do you have in this bag?
你這個提包里是什么?
時間:2012-06-27 編輯:Wendy
- [四級閱讀綜合輔導] 2012年大學英語四級詞匯(閱讀理解)-B類
- B barren a. 荒蕪的,不能生育的>Without dream, life is a ~ field. bewilder v. 使迷惑 The new traffic lights ~ the man. bias n. 偏見 Bias is prejudice. bleak a. 荒涼的; 凄
時間:2012-06-07 編輯:Daisy
- [十天學會簡單英語] 十天學會簡單英語第1課:從出發到出國(11)
- How long are you going to stay in this country?
你將在這個國家停留多久?
I am going to stay for ten days.
我準備停留十天。
Are you travelling on vacation or business?
你是度假還是洽商?
時間:2012-06-27 編輯:Wendy
- [十天學會簡單英語] 十天學會簡單英語第1課:從出發到出國(10)
- This is a baggage claim form.We need your signature,please.
這是行李賠償申報單,我們需要你的簽名。
My suitcase is broken and some of the contents are missing.
我的手提箱破了,里面有些東西遺失了。
時間:2012-06-27 編輯:Wendy
- [十天學會簡單英語] 十天學會簡單英語第1課:從出發到出國(9)
- Please check the message board at the arrival lounge.
請查一下入境區的留言欄。
My baggage is not arrived yet.
我的行李還沒到。
I'll telephone you when I arrive.
我到了會打電話給你。
時間:2012-06-27 編輯:Wendy
- [十天學會簡單英語] 十天學會簡單英語第1課:從出發到出國(8)
- The inflight announcement is not clear to me.
你是在飛機上廣播的嗎?
Can you translate into Chinese what the Captain has just announced?
你可以把機長剛才的廣播翻譯成中文嗎?
時間:2012-06-27 編輯:Wendy
- [十天學會簡單英語] 十天學會簡單英語第1課:從出發到出國(7)
- Please fill out this customs form before you arrive.
在抵達前請填好這張海關申報單。
I made a mistake.May I have another customs form?
我寫錯了,可以另外給我海關申報單嗎?
Do we fill out this form individually?
申報單是個別填寫嗎?
時間:2012-06-27 編輯:Wendy
?