Please check the message board at the arrival lounge.
請查一下入境區的留言欄。
My baggage is not arrived yet.
我的行李還沒到。
I'll telephone you when I arrive.
我到了會打電話給你。
I just arrived here,and I've forgot my camera in the cabin.
我剛到,但我把照相機忘在飛機內。
No smoking until you come into the terminal building.
請勿吸煙直到你進入終站大廈。
A ground personnel will direct you to the terminal building.
地勤員會指引你進入終站大廈。
Where do I pick up my baggage?
我在哪里提取我的行李?
At the baggage claim counter in the terminal building.
在終站大廈的行李柜臺。
I'm expecting my friend to meet me.Where can I find him.
我希望我的朋友來接我,哪里可以找到他?
Maybe at the arrival terminal.
也許在入境站。
Are you terminating here?
你在這里停嗎?
I terminate here.
我在這里停。
I'm making a connection to San Francisco.
我正在和舊金山聯絡。
Which terminal should I go for my connecting flight?
我應該去哪一個出境站轉機?
Is there any bus available to the departure terminal?
哪里有巴士可以到出境站呢?
Where is the baggage claim table?
行李柜臺在哪里?
All the baggage are coming out on this baggage claim table.
所有的行李都由這個柜臺出來。
One of my bags hasn't come out yet.
我有一件行李還沒出來。
There are more coming out.Please wait for a while.
還有很多要出來,請再等一會兒。
My suitcase seems to be missing.
我的手提箱不見了。
Do you have your baggage claim checks?
你有行李號碼牌嗎?
Yes,these are my baggage claim checks.
有,這是我的行李號碼牌。
OK,we'll check the aircraft for you.
好,我們去飛機內檢查。
No,I haven't got the baggage claim check for my missing bag.
沒有,我遺失的行李沒有號碼牌?
Didn't you receive the claim tags when you checked in?
你在搭機檢查柜臺上有沒有收到號碼牌?
No,I didn't.
沒有。
Then,your baggage must be left behind in Shanghai.
那么你的行李一定還在上海。