How long are you going to stay in this country?
你將在這個國家停留多久?
I am going to stay for ten days.
我準備停留十天。
Are you travelling on vacation or business?
你是度假還是洽商?
I'm travelling on vacation.
我是度假。
I'm just intransit.
我只是過境。
How far are you going?
你要去多遠?
I'm going on to Paris.
我要去巴黎。
Which hotel will you be staying at?
你要住哪個旅館?
I'll be staying at the Hilton Hotel.
我要住希爾頓飯店。
Are you going back to your country from here?
你從這里回國嗎?
No,I'll depart from the east coast.
不, 我從東岸出發。
Where shall I go next?
接著我該去哪里?
To the customs,please.
請到海關。
I'm continuing on to New York on the same flight.Do I have to clear the customs here?
我繼續搭原來的班機到紐約,我需要在這里通關嗎?
Yes,all the baggage should be cleared at the first entry port into the United States.
是的,所有進入美國的行李都在最先入關驗關。
Will you take these to the clearance counter?
你要帶這些去通關柜臺嗎?
Is this counter open for clearance?
這個柜臺辦理通關手續嗎?
Please have your customs form ready for your baggage clearance.
請準備海關申報單接受行李通關檢查。
These are all of my baggage to be cleared.
這些是我所有要通關的行李。
I have some unaccompanied baggage.
我有一些不隨身的行李。
Do I have to declare them now?
我現在要申報那些嗎?