Unaccompanied baggage should be cleared when they arrive.
不隨身行李到達時要通關。
Do you have any plant or seed?
你有任何植物或種子嗎?
What do you have in this bag?
你這個提包里是什么?
All personal effects.
都是日常用品。
Do you have anything else to declare?
你還有其他要申報的嗎?
Everything is cleared.
所有的都驗關了。
Do you have any liquor with you?
你有帶酒嗎?
How many bottles do you have?
你有幾瓶?
I have six bottles with me.
我帶了六瓶。
You can carry only three bottles duty free into this country,so you have to pay duty for the rest.
你可以免稅帶入三瓶,剩下的你要付稅。
Excuse me,where do I get my duty free liquor?
抱歉,我去哪里拿完稅酒?
I bought three bottles of Old Parr,but now I found only two bottles of Johnnie walker.What should I do?
我買了三瓶Old Parr,可是現在發現只有二瓶Johnnie Walker我該怎么辦?
How many pieces of cigarette do you have?
你有多少根香煙?
I have 200 pieces.
我有200根。
I have 25 cigars.
我有25根雪茄。
Do you have tobacco,too?
你還有煙草嗎?
All of these are for my own use.
所有這些都是我自己要用。
I don't smoke,but these are gift for my friend.
我不抽煙,但這些是給我朋友的禮物。
I have no tobacco with me.
我沒帶煙草。