正確說美語口語:I'll pick up the tab
時間:2006-6-23 23:41:14 作者:alex
鍙彲鑻辮-騫磋交浜虹殑鑻辮鍚璁粌騫沖彴

正確說美語口語:I'll pick up the tab
我來結賬;我來付賬. I'll pick up the tab.=I'll pick up the bill.=It's on me.
晚飯/午飯我來請. The dinner/lunch is on me.
我要請你們喝酒. Have a drink on me.
我們何不各付各的? Why don't we go Dutch? (go Dutch各自付各自的)
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Try to translate this dialogue taken place in the restaurant!
Brown:Waitress,check,please.服務生,買單.
Waitress:Separate checks,sir?先生,分開算嗎?
Brown:No,one check,please.I'll pick up the tab.不,一起算.我來結賬.
Smith:You did last time,so this one is on me.上次是你付的,這次就我來付吧.
Brown:Did?Anyway,I'm buying today.是嘛?別管了,今天我買.
Smith:All right,if you insist.But the next one is on me.如果你堅持,就依你吧.但下次我買.
Brown:Ok.I will let you be a big spender next time.好,下次就讓你好好請一頓.
