Children: You spend the first 2 years of their life teaching them to walk and talk. Then you spend the next 16 years telling them to sit down and shut-up.
孩子就是:你先花2年,教丫們走路和說話。然后你再花16年教丫們坐定和閉嘴。
Laugh at your problems, everybody else does.
你有什么不開心的?說出來給大家開心開心。
To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism. To steal from many is research.
意譯:竊鉤者誅,竊國者為諸侯。
Whenever I fill out an application, in the part that says "If an emergency, notify:" I put "DOCTOR". What's my mother going to do?
當我填表的時候,有一項是“緊急情況聯系:” 我填上了“醫生”,到時候我媽能幫上什么忙?!
God must love stupid people. He made SO many.
上帝一定倍兒愛SB,不然他造這么多!
The sole purpose of a child's middle name, is so he can tell when he's really in trouble.
直譯:小孩子要中間名,純粹是為了讓他知道他啥時候真的有麻煩了。
直譯a:起個全名就為了揍孩子前可以底氣十足地喊出來。
意譯b:賈君鵬這名字就為了讓他媽喊他回家吃飯!
It's not the fall that kills you; it's the sudden stop at the end.
跳樓的時候,“啊——”的時候還沒死, “啪!”那才是死了。
Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.
人工智能從來敵不過天然癡呆。
Hospitality: making your guests feel like they're at home, even if you wish they were.
好客就是:讓客人覺得他們像在他們家一樣,盡管你真的希望他們滾回他們家。
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
信春哥 ,得永生
Just remember...if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off.
直譯:記著吧……世界要不惡心,我們早被吐掉了。
意譯:別抱怨了,這個世界要是真和諧了,我們這種人就不應該存在.
I used to be indecisive. Now I'm not sure.
我曾是個懷疑論者,現在我很懷疑這一點。
If you keep your feet firmly on the ground, you'll have trouble putting on your pants.
直譯:如果你始終腳踏實地,那就別想穿褲子了。
意譯:人太老實沒法活。
You do not need a parachute to skydive. You only need a parachute to skydive twice.
過了河也別拆橋,沒準你還要回來呢。