Once upon a time, you all made the best sidecars.
曾經 你們調的雞尾酒最棒
Which means you knew my father. Mm-hmm.
這么說 你認識我父親 沒錯
Well, those were his specialty.
那是他的特長
So, I can't promise that I've got his skills,
所以我不保證 得到了他的真傳
But I'm happy to try for a loyal customer. I'm fine, thanks.
但很樂意為老顧客試一試 不用了 謝謝
I just wanted to stop by for old times' sake before leaving town.
只想在離開前 過來懷個舊
Okay.
行
Is that your boy?
那是你兒子嗎
Yeah. It's Carl.
對 叫卡爾
Named for my dad, actually.
其實是為紀念我爸取的
Great smile.
他的笑容很美
Stevie Grayson.
我叫史蒂維.格雷森
Jack...Porter, obviously.
我叫杰克 姓波特
So you're Conrad's first wife, huh?
你是康拉德的第一任妻子咯
We all make mistakes, right?
我們都會犯錯 不是嗎
At least you were smart enough to leave him behind.
至少你挺聰明 知道離開他
Spoken like someone who knows him.
你似乎挺了解他
I wish I didn't.
真希望我不了解
He's just caused a lot of problems for my family.
他前不久才給我家帶來巨大的麻煩
How so?
怎么說
It's long story.
說來話長
I'll save it for next time you're in town.
下次再來的時候告訴你
Looks like it's time to get the little man to bed.
是時候把小家伙哄上床了
All right. Come on.
好啦 來爸爸懷里
Bye, Carl! Thanks so much.
晚安 卡爾 非常感謝
Sure. No problem.
客氣
It was nice to meet you, Stevie.
很高興見到你 史蒂維
You, too, Jack.
你也是 杰克
Rachel, it's me.
瑞秋 是我
Cancel my flight back to L.A.
取消我回洛杉磯的飛機票吧
And get me Conrad Grayson's cell number.
把康拉德.格雷瑟的手機號給我
You deliberately defied me!
你居然敢故意違抗我
Continuing to employ that man,
我特意讓你要解雇那個人
after I specifically asked you to fire him?!
你卻還繼續雇用他
I know what you told me, all right? I couldn't do it.
我知道你告訴了我什么 但我做不到
You have to do it. No, actually, I don't have to.
你必須這么做 不 這可不一定
And after listening to him, uh --
在聽他說完以后
Maybe he's not a monster anymore, okay? He's got regrets.
也許他已經不再是魔鬼了 他已經悔過
He's got things in life he wishes he had done differently.
他也后悔當時沒做出不一樣的選擇
Why are you choosing to hurt me in this way?
你為什么要這樣傷害我
I'm not, mom. I'm --
我沒有 媽媽 我
I'm choosing to get to know him a little better.
我只想更好地了解他
There is nothing left to know.
沒什么好了解的
He came to my home this evening -my house.
他今晚來了我家 我的房子
He made advances toward me.
他接近我
And I saw in him the same heinous man
我從他眼里看到了 他還是多年前那個
who drew me in all those years ago.
把我拖下水的可怕男人
It is me who's suffering, Patrick. Not him, like you wanted.
我才是受害者 帕特里克 不是如你所想的他
Like you wanted?
如你所想嗎
Forgot my tool belt.
我忘拿工具帶了
Look, Jimmy, we -we should talk.
聽著 吉米 我們 我們該談談
It's a little too late for that.
似乎有點太晚了