The question is, where were you before this?
問題是 之前你都去哪了
I, um...
我
I remember being at the Stowaway.
我記得我去了偷渡者酒吧
With Conrad's first wife?
和康拉德的第一任妻子嗎
Emily, that was yesterday.
艾米莉 那是昨天的事
Do you even remember what you talked about?
你還記得你們都說了什么嗎
Apparently when I called her,
看來我給她打電話時
not only did I ask for a divorce,
不光要求離婚
but I almost told her about Aiden.
而且差點就告訴了她艾登的事
So, blackout Ems speaks the truth?
昏迷了的艾米會說實話
I'm aware of that, nolan.
我也知道 諾蘭
And are you aware that you are living with the enemy
你知道你是和敵人生活在一個
in a place where the truth could cost you your life?
真相大白將會招致死亡的處境嗎
Maybe your mind just wants to throw in the towel, Ems.
也許是你的內心想要認輸了 艾米
Ems!
艾米
#Happy birthday to you#
#祝你生日快樂#
#Happy birthday to you#
#祝你生日快樂#
#Happy birthday to you, dear Charlotte#
#祝你生日快樂 夏洛特
#Happy birthday to you#
#祝你生日快樂#
#Make no mistake, these are animal urges#
#毫無疑問 那只是野性的沖動#
#Make no mistake, these are animal urges#
#毫無疑問 那只是野性的沖動#
#Make no mistake, make no mistake#
#毫無疑問 毫無疑問#
Nolan, call me as soon as you get this.
諾蘭 收到回電話
Well, Daniel threw a beautiful party.
丹尼爾辦的派對很棒不是嗎
I can't believe Charlotte's 19.
夏洛特應該19了吧
A birthday brings to mind many things.
生日總讓人想起諸多回憶
For a parent, it stirs up memories
對父母來講 它激起了
of a day blessed by a miracle.
一個奇跡般的日子的回憶
A joyful gift cherished for years to come.
一個等待多年的美好禮物
Sadly, it's an experience you'll never have,
不幸的是 這是你無法體會的事
which makes me wonder --
順便問一句
who were your parents?
你的父母呢
Where did you come from?
你是哪里來的
And why are you still here?
還有你怎么還不走