I got to go.
我得走了
Aiden.
艾登
Okay.
好
I'm gonna get you out of here.
我會救你出去的
I knew you'd come.
我就知道你會來
Let him go, Niko.
讓他走 妮可
Not gonna happen.
沒門
He's guilty of too many things.
他罪行滔天
Like killing my father,
殺了我父親
lying to me about it,
還在這事上對我撒謊
choosing a failure over me.
選了一個敗類 卻放棄了我
You're out of your league. You're out of practice,
你打不過我 你手藝生疏
Even if we were both trained by the same great man.
就算我們都為同一個偉人所培養
But only one of us was his favorite.
他的得意門生也只有一個
Emily, no!
艾米莉 別
She doesn't deserve to die.
她罪不致死
Emily. No.
艾米莉 別
You have every right to want to see me dead,
你想讓我死 至情至理
but killing me or Emily won't give you the peace you're after.
但不管是殺了我還是艾米莉 都不能讓你安生
I loved you...
我愛過你
and you betrayed me
而你背叛了我
and my father.
和我的父親
No.
不
Your father died by his own code.
你父親是自取滅亡
Don't let the same happen to you.
別重蹈覆轍
Please, Niko.Go.
拜托了 妮可 走吧
Can I get you anything else?
還需要些什么嗎