Last night was the first time I stayed here
昨晚是他被謀殺后
since he was murdered.
我第一次待在這里
That's where the police found his body.
警察就是在這里發現了他的尸體
But something about it doesn't add up.
但有些事情不大對
I don't know who did it.
我不知道是誰做的
They never had a suspect.
他們從沒找到任何嫌疑人
And I accepted that.
我接受這一點
He spent his whole life training people to exact revenge.
他一生都在訓練別人實施復仇
Being around Emily made me realize
在艾米莉身邊讓我意識到
it's my duty to avenge him.
為他復仇是我的責任
What else did she say?
她還說了什么
Let's not talk about it.
我們不要說這個了
Let's not talk at all then.
我們什么也別說了
I hope you both understand the significance
我希望你們兩位都能明白
of my press announcement.
我的新聞發布會的重要性
Clearly, Lydia didn't shoot me.
很顯然 不是莉迪亞朝我開的槍
I know it was you, Daniel.
我知道是你 丹尼爾
But I forgive you.
但我原諒你
I know you only sought revenge
我知道你只是想報復
because you thought I deserved it.
因為你覺得我罪有應得
That doesn't change the fact that I love you.
但這改變不了我愛你的事實
And I just wanna know
我想知道
how we're gonna handle this moving forward.
我們要怎么處理完 然后繼續生活
Sorry. Going forward?
抱歉 繼續生活
Are--are--are you-are you nuts?
你 你瘋了嗎
Daniel, sit down.
丹尼爾 坐下
By coming out to the press,
通過召開新聞發布會
Emily cemented Lydia's fate and saved yours.
艾米莉犧牲了莉迪亞而救了你
So it's out there. It's done.
你已經發布了 已經做完了
Oh, but I can happily retract my statement,
我很愿意收回我的聲明
tell the world I was forced into it,
告訴全世界我是被逼的
and Niko can confirm your motives
而且妮可能證明
in spiriting me out of the hospital.
你把我拐出醫院是別有用心
Get on with it.
有話直說吧
Name your price, now that we know how you operate.
你想怎樣 大家都知道你怎么處理事情
Not this time.
這次不行
Like I said, I love your son...
就像我說的 我愛你兒子
and I like the lifestyle.
我喜歡這種生活方式
I'm not going anywhere.
我哪里也不去
Seems we're at a stalemate.
看來我們陷入了僵局啊
I'd say so.
我看也是
Screw you.
去你的
I've endured over 25 years in a loveless marriage.
我在完全沒有愛的婚姻里忍受了25年多
You two will figure things out...
在我們找到永久的解決方案前
until we find a more permanent solution.
你們倆先將就著過
Seems I am home after all.
看來我終究還是回家了