Kurt: Come with me.
庫爾特:跟我來。
Ellie: Where are you taking me?
愛麗:你要帶我去哪兒?
Kurt: I’m giving you a makeover and you have no say about it.
庫爾特:我帶你去改頭換面,你沒有發言權。
Ellie: A makeover?! I don’t need a makeover.
愛麗:化妝?我不需要那個。
Kurt: Yes, you do. I’m your best friend and this is an intervention. You’re so busy these days that you’ve let yourself go.
庫爾特:不,你很需要。我是你最好的朋友,這是干預。你這些天太忙了,已經放飛自我了。
Ellie: I haven’t let myself go. I just don’t spend as much time as I used to primping and getting dolled up, that’s all.
愛麗:我并沒有自暴自棄。我只是不像以前那樣花那么多時間拾掇自己而已。
Kurt: On that we agree. Your clothes are frumpy and your hairstyle is 10 years out-of-date. Come on. I’m taking you to get a new look. It’ll be a complete transformation.
庫爾特:關于這一點,我們意見一致。你的衣服過時了,發型也落伍有10年了吧。來吧。我帶你去做個新造型。讓你從頭到腳煥然一新。
Ellie: Okay, I admit that my appearance needs a little updating, but I’m not giving you free rein on what changes to make.
愛麗:好吧,我承認自己的儀表需要整理一下,但我不會任由你胡來。
Kurt: I’m willing to let you have some say in that – if you’ll come quietly.
庫爾特:如果你乖乖跟我走,我考慮讓你表達一下訴求。
Ellie: And if I don’t?
愛麗:如果我說不呢?
Kurt: You’re getting this makeover one way or another, even if I have to drag you kicking and screaming!
庫爾特:今天不管怎樣你都得去,就算你又踢又叫,我也會把你拖過去!
譯文屬可可原創,僅供學習交流使用,未經許可請勿轉載