Celeste: Did the mail come?
莎莉絲特:郵件來到沒有?
Anwar: Yes, you got some letters and a package.
安華:是的,有你一些信件和一個包裹。
Celeste: Oh, I hope that one of those envelopes has the photos Naomi promised us. Did you notice the postmark?
莎莉絲特:噢,我希望這些信封里有娜奧美承諾給我們的照片。你有沒有注意到郵戳?
Anwar: No, but they’re sitting in the hall.
安華:沒有,但是它們就在大廳里放著。
莎莉絲特:這些照片已經過期了,本應該在幾天前就寄走的。娜奧美也許認為她沒有那么多的信封郵資,但是我想這信一定是寄錯了。
Anwar: You can look at it yourself. The package you received was sent using overnight delivery.
安華:你可以自己打開看看,你收到的包裹是用隔夜遞送服務。
Celeste: I wonder who sent it and why they sent it using expedited service.
莎莉絲特:我確實很好奇到底是誰寄的,為什么還要用加急服務來送。
Anwar: I don’t know. Why don’t you go look?
安華:我不知道,你為什么不去看看呢?
Celeste: I wonder if there’s anything perishable in it or that’s time- sensitive in some way.
莎莉絲特:不知道里面有沒有什么易變質的東西或者跟時間敏感相關的東西。
Anwar: I have no idea. There’s also a letter that’s been forwarded from our old address that has delivery confirmation.
安華:不清楚,還有一個從我們的老地址轉發過來的的交貨確認函。
Celeste: Oh, I wonder what that could be.
莎莉絲特:哦,真的好奇到底是什么。
Anwar: You know what?
安華:你知道什么?
Celeste: What?
莎莉絲特:什么?
Anwar: All of those mysteries can be solved if you just go and open your mail.
安華:如果你去打開信件,所有這些謎團就都解開了。
Celeste: I know, but isn’t it more fun to speculate?
莎莉絲特:我知道,不過這樣猜想一下不是更有趣嗎?
譯文屬可可原創,僅供學習交流使用,未經許可請勿轉載