Morning, Patrick.
早上好 帕特里克
Emily. What are you doing here?
艾米麗 你怎么會來
Well, I had a meeting with my wedding planner,
我本來跟婚禮策劃人約好見面
and she canceled last minute.
結果她臨時取消了
Then I remembered that you were staying here.
我記得你住在這里
I know that if I were you,
經過昨晚的事
I'd want to talk to somebody after last night.
我覺得你會想找人聊聊天
The Graysons can be quite a handful.
格雷森一家確實挺煩的
I'm well aware of your history with my mother and her family. So...
我很了解你跟我媽媽 還有他們一家的事
I can handle myself.
我一個人沒問題的
Please... hey! Carl.
拜托 卡爾
Hey! Carl! Hey.
卡爾 等等
It looks like someone's in a mood.
看來有人在鬧情緒啊
He's been fussy all afternoon.
他一下午都很煩躁
I tried to feed him, I gave him a toy,
我喂過他 給過他玩具
I even tried the wedding video. - Come here, come here.
甚至都放過婚禮視頻 -過來
Nothing I did was good enough. - Oh, buddy.
根本沒用 -小子
He's just tired. He's just tired.
他只是累了 僅此而已
Yeah, tired of his auntie.
是啊 受不了他這個小姨了
Clearly I'm not fit for motherhood.
顯然我不適合當媽媽
What?
什么
You're being too hard on yourself.
你對自己要求太高了
No, I'm not.
不是
You don't know what I've done, and I can't help but thinking
你不知道我做過什么事 我一直覺得
it's the universe's way of paying me back.
這就是老天在報復我