Congratulations, Governor.
恭喜你啊 州長
It's official.
勝利已經得到了官方確認
Oh, congratulations to you, Ms. Davenport. Thank you.
恭喜你 達文波特小姐 多謝你
I imagine you are more than eager
我猜你已經等不及
to begin reaping the rewards for your loyalty.
攫取你忠誠于我的勝利果實了
You can't go out there just yet.
你還不能出去
It wouldn't look right without your family
如果你的家人沒有站在你的身邊
standing behind you.
看起來會很奇怪
Oh, well, I'm fully prepared to explain that.
我已經準備好如何解釋這點了
Any word on the whereabouts of Jack Porter?
有杰克·波特行蹤的信息嗎
None.
還沒
I'm assuming you heard about his brother's passing?
我想你已經知道他的弟弟去世一事了
Well, yes, yeah. It's... It's terrible news.
是啊 太可憐了
You know, I've just finished modifying my speech
你知道 我剛才修改了一下演講稿
to include a moment of silence for the boy.
加入為這個男孩默哀的內容
I doubt there'll be a dry eye in the house.
現場一定會泣不成聲的
You never miss a trick, do you?
你從不放棄一切機會 是吧
You don't get to where we are by ignoring opportunity.
如果不抓緊機會 我們就會一事無成
No, I suppose you don't.
說得沒錯
Well, then I think that you're all set.
我想你現在一切就緒了
I'll let everyone know. Thank you.
我會讓大家準備好 多謝