Lucy: I don't know how to say goodbye.
露西:我不知道如何道別。
Jeff: How about so long, I’m outta here, “I’m leaving on a jet plane” and “in 10 minutes I’ll be late for the door”?
杰夫:這么說如何?再見,我要離開了,“我要乘著噴氣飛機離開”和“十分鐘后我就要遲到了”。
Lucy: No, that’s not what I mean. I mean that it’s hard to say goodbye to something after such a long time. I’ve had a very happy time here.
露西:不,我不是這個意思。我是說相處時間久了會很難道別。我在這里過得很愉快。
Jeff: What you really mean to say is, “Parting is such sweet sorrow.” But, “it’s better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.” “I, I, will always love you.”
杰夫:你的意思是想說“分手是甜蜜的憂傷。”但是,“愛過后失去好過從未愛過。”“我,我會永遠愛你的。”
Lucy: Stop! Listen, what I want to express is a fond farewell and optimism for the future.
露西:打住!聽著,我想要表達友善的告別以及對未來的樂觀。
Jeff: Ah, okay! Then you should say: Tomorrow is the first day of the rest of my life! I’m off to bigger and better things! I’m blowing this pop stand!
杰夫:啊,那好!你可以這么說:明日才是我人生的開端!我要朝著更偉大更美好的目標邁進了!我要開始嶄新的人生了!
Lucy: No, no, no. That’s not right at all. I want to end with some meaningful parting words, something sincere, something from my heart.
露西:越說越跑偏。我想說一些有意義的離別之詞,表達一些誠摯的、發自內心的感受。
Jeff: Like, “May the force be with you”?
杰夫:比如說,“愿原力與你同在”?
Lucy: Hmm…how about, “Live long and prosper”?
露西:呃...類似于“祝愿繁榮昌盛”這樣的?
Jeff: Now are you ready to leave?
杰夫:你現在準備好要離開了嗎?
Lucy: I guess so. It’s been a blast.
露西:我想是的。這段時間過得很愉快。
Jeff: It’s been a hoot.
杰夫:真是一段有趣的經歷。
Lucy: It’s been an honor and a pleasure.
露西:這是我的榮幸。
Jeff: Adiós.
杰夫:再見。(西班牙語)
Lucy: Au revoir.
露西:再見。(法語)
Jeff: Sayonara.
杰夫:再見。(日語)
Lucy: Zàijiàn. Zoi gin.
露西:再見。(普通話)。再會。(粵語)
Jeff: Ciao.
杰夫:再見。(意大利語)
Lucy: Auf Wiedersehen.
露西:再見。(德語)
Jeff: Proshchay.
杰夫:再見。(俄語)
Lucy: Tchau.
露西:再見。(葡萄牙語)
Jeff: Wadaeaan.
杰夫:再見。(阿拉伯)
Lucy: Annyeong.
露西:再見。(韓語)
Jeff: Toodle loo!
杰夫:再見。(美洲土著語)
Lucy & Jeff: Thank you and goodbye.
露西和杰夫:多謝,朋友再會。
譯文屬可可原創,僅供學習交流使用,未經許可請勿轉載