What?
怎么了
Why are you looking at me like that?
你為什么這樣看著我
Nothing.
沒什么
It's just,
只是
Declan just freaking out like that,
德克蘭那么害怕
stealing your money-- it doesn't sound like him.
偷你的錢 這不像他
Yeah, well, yet another example
是啊 這是又一個
of people showing their true colors under pressure.
"人們在壓力下露出真實自己"的好例證
You don't need him to raise the baby.
你不需要他一起養大這孩子
We could do it together.
我們一起就可以了
德克蘭來電
Hello?
喂
Charlotte, would you please just listen to me?
夏洛特 你聽我說好嗎
I swear to you, I never laid a finger on Regina.
我發誓 我絕對沒動雷吉一根毫毛
She--she faked those bruises, and--and I--
那些瘀傷是她偽造的 我...
I didn't take any money either. She must have planted it on me.
我也沒拿走那些錢 她陷害我
And why would she do that?
那她為何要這么做
Because she's in love with you or obsessed
因為她愛上你了 或是迷上你了
or I--just listen to me. Check her phone.
聽我說 檢查她的手機
She's got that--that internet video of you two kissing
她下了那段你倆接吻的視頻
downloaded like some stalker.
整個一變態的跟蹤狂
But you know what? I don't even know why I'm talking about that.
我也不知道為什么要告訴你
You... your mother told me about the baby.
你媽媽告訴我你懷孕了
My mother?
我媽媽
You know what? I think it's great.
我覺得這很棒啊
I just want to see you.
我很想見你