Tlotlo: Hi, my name is Tlotlo and I am from Botswana.
特羅特洛:嗨,我是特羅特洛,來自博茨瓦納。
Resse: And my name is Resse from Botswana as well.
里斯:我是里斯,同樣來自博茨瓦納。
Tlotlo: And our question is what are your plans for the night?
特羅特洛:我們要討論的問題是,你晚上有什么計劃?
Resse: Tonight I think I'm going to catch up on some sleep. I didn't get much last night.
里斯:今晚我打算補覺。我昨晚沒怎么睡。
Tlotlo: OK, why do you need to sleep?
特羅特洛:好,你為什么需要補充睡眠?
Resse: Because I studied so hard last night so I need to work today.
里斯:因為我昨晚在努力學習,所以我今天需要補覺。
Tlotlo: I think you need to tell the truth. I think you know what you did last night, tell the truth. OK, basically we went out last night so tonight I'm just going to catch up with my books because I have mid terms coming up so I'm going to be a very good student and study tonight.
特羅特洛:我想你應該說實話。你知道你昨晚干了什么,說實話吧。其實我們昨天晚上出去玩了,所以我今天晚上要抓緊看書,因為馬上就要期中考試了,我要做個好學生,所以我今晚要學習。
Resse: I would like to see that happen.
里斯:我希望你說到做到。
Tlotlo: Honestly I am. Actually I'm a very good student if I may say so myself.
特羅特洛:我當然會了。如果可以這樣夸自己的話,其實我是一名非常優秀的學生。
Resse: Stroke party animal.
里斯:派對狂。
Tlotlo: No, why do you like saying that? I just like to hang out with my friends having a good time creating memories, that's all there is to it.
特羅特洛:不是,你為什么要這樣說?我只是喜歡和朋友們一起出去玩,享受美好時光,并創造回憶,就是這樣。
Resse: Well I'm just going to sleep today, tomorrow until the end of the semester.
里斯:好吧,我今天要睡覺,明天也要睡覺,我要睡到學期結束。
Tlotlo: I'm going to study and get good grades.
特羅特洛:我要學習,爭取好成績。
Resse: Good luck with that.
里斯:祝你好運。
譯文屬可可原創,僅供學習交流使用,未經許可請勿轉載